Food for Thought Luncheon
Wednesday, August 7
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Orange County Convention Center
Additional purchase required: $30 per person through July 8; $45 after July 8 and on-site. Can be purchased online through the registration portal. Available in limited quantities and subject to selling out.
Must present badge or ticket for entry. If you arrive late, seating and/or meal service may no longer be available.
25-year veteran and former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney, multiple TED talk speaker, CEO ID8
Embedding Innovation into Everyone’s DNA
We were all born creative. Are you ready to eradicate the status quo and create ideas that are literally out of this world? Duncan will empower you with a toolkit that will make innovation easy, creativity tangible, and the process fun! Take away a fresh outlook on daily tasks, an approach to tasks with new levels of creative thinking, and a mindset that allows innovation to flourish at work. If you want to be different, you have to Think Different!
- APCO Agency Training Program Certifications
- Chapter Growth Number Membership Award
- Chapter Growth Percentage Membership Award
- Membership Density Award
- Fresh-baked rolls
- Smokehouse chopped BLT salad-chopped iceberg lettuce with smoked applewood bacon, heirloom tomato, cucumber, radishes and feta cheese, served with choice of white balsamic dressing or ranch dressing
- Rotisserie chicken breast with sweet pepper and baby tomato relish, served with whipped Yukon gold potatoes and roasted seasonal vegetables
- Trio of mini desserts: mini key lime tart, chocolate tres leches and apple caramel crunch with sea salt